Everything Work of Leaders DiSC Training Overview
(1 or 2 Day Program Available)
This 1 or 2 day Everything DiSC training program is designed to deliver a comprehensive, easily customizable workplace development solution to engage every employee—regardless of title or position, department or function—in building more productive and effective relationships at work. Everything DiSC lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. Combining facilitated classroom training with online pre-work and follow-up tools, our instructors create a personalized learning experience to help participants understand and appreciate the different priorities, preferences, and values each individual brings to the workplace.
- Recognize the priorities and tendencies, based on their own DiSC style, that shape their approach to the fundamental work of leaders: creating a vision, building alignment around that vision, and championing execution of the vision
- Explore in detail how to play to their strengths and overcome challenges to improve their leadership effectiveness.
- Identify strategies to develop preferred behaviors based on context-specific best practices
- Discover their own DiSC style: recognize the priorities, motivators, and stress triggers that shape their workplace experience
- Explore other styles: understand the differences and similarities among the DiSC styles
- Identify strategies to make more meaningful connections with colleagues of various styles and work more effectively to reduce tension, solve problems, and contribute positively to their organizations
Proven Solution For….
- Team Building
Contact us for more information on providing your organization Everything DiSC Training